Followers

~D creation of Nina Zee~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Mr Hubby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

~Mr & Mrs Ibby~ 9I27A

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dinah Nur

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Salaahuddeen Abul-Khattaab

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Ayesha Nur

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Iftar wif my dalink & my sweetheart :)

salam....
m home, yayyy! :)
ouh yah, finished my cluz at 430 then rushed bak home...
well not actually rushing tho m enjoyin all d way...singing along...smiling....thinking...
anyway...y m so excited to go bak???
its actually bcuz of my dalink mummy...
my mum called me around 2 or smtg the conversation goes a bit lyke this :

me : ye ma?
mama :nina...nina balik hari neyh ke esk pagi?(i start to have this feeling)
me :lepas cluz nina balik ma,knp?
mama : tade, k.zyra pown ad same so ingat na mkn luar...
me : lps cluz nina balik, insyaAllah ma...
mama : oukayh, elok2 bwk kete...

what feeling u ask me??this feeling when u have so much to do & suddenly its lyke someone help u & its all done...the feeling of relieved or smtg...i just chudnt explain...
so i just cant wait to go home...
then once i reach home i saw mama's car so means she is in....
so i took my luggage & go in d house but it was quiet as if no one is in it...
so i walked in & gv salam... suddenly mama said out loud

"ooooo...anak saya da balik, sy igt org laen.." to our helper kak imah...

i was so happy to hear that seems lyke she is so happy m home... :))

then we waited 4 azan & we break our fast & then went out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq mucho! ^_^v