Ramadhan mubarak my dear friends.. Its 14th day of Ramadhan...
MashaAllah amazing how time flies very fast....
anyway, yesterday I was craving badly for sardine roll...
so after work we rush back home.. I prepared the ingredients, thank god all the ingredients were already there...
All i need to do is mix & cook... Sardine roll is best to eat while its hot...
so few mins before iftar I fried it...
& mama make some cucur udang, also on the spot...
our iftar yesterday was fresh & the best! simple yet so delish...
nak resepi tak?
taraaaa! goreng byk ni je but habis!hehe... kembang hidung*
so ok this is the recipe (I modified according to my preference)
1 can of Sardine
1. 1st thing 1st u need to cook the sardine together with onion, chilli paste( to make it a bit spicy), cukup rasa, & sprinkle black pepper according to your preference.
2. Put a bit of lemon/lime juice to remove the fishy smell.
3. Use roller to roll the bread until it is flat.
4. put some sardine on the bread & roll. Put a lil bit of egg on the end of the bread
( as glue to keep the bread together)
5. Dip the bread in the eggs & cover it with the bread crumbs.
6. Heat oil & deep fry!
easy right?? Happy trying! ^_^v