Followers

~D creation of Nina Zee~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Mr Hubby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

~Mr & Mrs Ibby~ 9I27A

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dinah Nur

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Salaahuddeen Abul-Khattaab

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Ayesha Nur

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sorry Seems to be the Hardest words

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest words...

I gotta agree with that quote....
why?
cuz eventually when someone did something really awful to me...
i just can't deal with it....
I mean come on, if ever I did hurt u or say something bad about u then fine...
hate me for all I care...

but when I say nicely & didn't even do anything wrong to u 
& u're bugging my ass...
so what right do I have ?
now u tell me...

according to our age & my title to u...
u shud respect me which u didn't even care to do so...
so whatever it is I dun give a shit anymore...
seriusly...

so dun ask me to 4give u or even think of saying sorry...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq mucho! ^_^v