Followers

~D creation of Nina Zee~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Mr Hubby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

~Mr & Mrs Ibby~ 9I27A

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dinah Nur

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Salaahuddeen Abul-Khattaab

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Ayesha Nur

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

mask maniac

salaam...
hi, it's been a while since the last update...


yesterday was our day out with my hubby & lil bumbum...
will update picture later yah... now I want to share with u pretty ladies...
about mask...
facial mask...



tadaaaa...
Etude House mask


moisturizing mask


whitening mask


mask for men...rejuvenate
all this for only RM15 for the 5 masks 
& RM4 for the men's...


 i'm loving mask now...not only helps my skin to glow but also a very good therapy...

P/s : please pray for my mum...thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq mucho! ^_^v