Followers

~D creation of Nina Zee~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Mr Hubby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

~Mr & Mrs Ibby~ 9I27A

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dinah Nur

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Salaahuddeen Abul-Khattaab

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Ayesha Nur

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

useless rude bitch!!!

rude to the fullest!!! damn pissed with this 1 cashier at a hypermarket ( CARREFOUR) wangsa maju....  soooo rude! me & my mum went shopping for groceries there earlier today.... then after taking all needed stuffs we went to the payment counter to pay.... then the counter was stuck due to the problem cause by the receipt machine... so we went to the next counter..... she was an indian girl which is also a trainee... she looked at us as if we did something wrong... then i just ignore but then she did it again...looking at me & my mum so i looked at her back asking whats wrong...she just looked... with that annoying facial expression... putting our stuff in palstic bag mixing detergent with food??? then toss it to us.... at first i thought she didnt do that on purpose but then same goes to other items...which started making me lost my patience....after finished my mum gave her the total that we need to pay...she took it & toss all the money on the counter!!! WTF???? hey! u don't like working then don't! so many other people are dying to take the job.....! useless bitch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq mucho! ^_^v